Thursday, March 5, 2009

Making and Doing

I have come to the conclusion that I am really, really, really, really good at making plans but really, really, really, really bad about actually doing them. Like this blog... I made a promise to myself that I would post on here more often, but unfortunately, that plan didn't work out so well. I am constantly making plans to clean my house and reorganize my kitchen and finish knitting my mom's christmas present (from three years ago!) and do more sewing, etc. Does any of it really ever get done? Nope... Well, I guess I could say it only gets done if I have a really good reason to do so. Like having company over. Then my house gets cleaned. I should have more company over. Maybe I should have my parents over. Then the house REALLY gets cleaned. ;) Anyone have any ideas or hints for how they overcame (or plan to overcome :P ) their procrastination habits?

No comments: