Tuesday, December 22, 2009

'Tis the Season

To be warm. Let me tell you that I am really enjoying my woodstove these days. Even on 'warmer' days like today, it's nice to not feel guilty about keeping the house at 70 degrees.

In other news, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and my weight gain is still hovering around 13-14 pounds total, though a weekend bout with the stomach flu is partially to blame. Everything is looking good with the exception of a possible breech baby (based on the fact that the Dr. had to look for the heartbeat above my belly button instead of below). The Dr. is going to re-evaluate at my appointment next week and if she still thinks the baby is breech, I have to go for an ultrasound to find out for sure. However, the Dr. also said not to worry as I still have six weeks to go and that the baby may flip on it's own. Easier said than done but I'm trying. I don't want to spend the next weeks worrying about something that may not be an issue.

No comments: