Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baby Bums

I really need to order my cloth diaper materials already. It's just so hard because there's so many choices out there! The thing that makes me most annoyed is how little access there is for cloth diapers in the area. Sure, I can buy pre-folds (1 doz for $12) at the local Wal-Mart but you can't find covers, pins, or plastic pants sized for smaller than a potty-training toddler anywhere around! Oh well... I should just order my stuff and be done. Have just about everything else ready for baby's arrival. Clothes are washed, diapers are sorted, changing table is almost ready...Just have to finish washing the baby bedding and blankets and pack my hospital bag. And I still have five weeks to go! Not bad, huh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are ready to go!! Now, just sit back and wait!! Sounds easy hey?? If only one knew the babys' schedule hey?? It's still weird to think of Lanny becoming a father!!