Saturday, March 19, 2011

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

So we are home. It feels so good to be back in our usual routine and sleeping in our own bed again. I miss AK but MN is nice too. Our trip home was somewhat eventful, filled with mishaps that will make for a good giggle when we tell the tale in the future. A left behind suitcase, a forgotten pacifier, no extra clothes for V, and a flat tire on the plane made for an interesting day to say the least. However, we made it home safe and sound so that's got to count for something. Hopefully I can post some pictures of our vacation sometime soon. While reading my previous post, L pointed out that I forgot to mention that the glacier we drove to was the Matanuska Glacier and the P is NOT a charter captain. He just happens to own a REALLY nice boat. He's actually a contractor.

In other news, we desperately (well, not really) need to find homes for four ADORABLE puppies. If anyone is interested, let me know. They are so sweet and cute and cuddly...You'll love them!

1 comment:

joan j said...

Hey! How fun that you made it to Alaska! I'm so jealous...it's always fun to be with family, too. Post pictures soon, I love Alaska!