Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chiropractor Appointment: Round Two

Well, Baby V was crankier than all get out yesterday and this morning but I had another chiro appointment for him so I just waited it out. The chiropractor was happy to see that the tense spot in his hip is gone and his cranial bones are slowly (but surely) moving into place. Baby also got a micro-current protocol (a painless electrical frequency treatment) to help with sleeplessness. Worked like a CHARM! V slept for the next three hours, nursed for an hour, and back to sleep for four hours! Longest he's slept in three days.... After V got his adjustments, the chiropractor adjusted my neck, back, and hips as well as running a micro-current protocol on me for inflammation in my belly. This after finding out that V has suddenly been spitting up ALOT (normal-no spit up), very gassy and fussy, and not sleeping. Turns out my stress levels (we are doing books for our tax accountant appointment on Monday), food choices, hormones, and lack of sleep are all contributing to V's colic spell. I have to bring us both back for follow-up visits in a few weeks to see if anything has changed. I wasn't expecting an adjustment on myself, but I do have to admit that I feel much better now.

No comments: