Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Resolutions 2011

1. Enjoy life as it comes instead of worrying so much. Things always work out in the end.

2. Get to bed earlier. This means getting V on an earlier schedule again and learning to just put the book down.

3. Drink my water and milk. Gotta prevent more kidney stones, right?

4. Exercise 3-4 times a week. Two down so far... I'm on a roll with this one!

5. Get a better filing system in place. Just tossing everything in a box doesn't work so well anymore.

6. Learn to budget properly.

7. Count my blessings regularly.

8. Eat healthy and use up what's in my fridge/freezer. I'm tired of 'finding' things in the back of the fridge.

9. Keep the woodbox stocked and the fire burning when we are using the woodstove.

10. Take the time to stop and smell the roses.

No comments: