Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday To Do List

1. Make Christmas cookies even though L will grumble. It's just not Christmas without cookies!
2. Get a tree and decorate it. Need to make sure it's up high so V doesn't un-decorate while I'm decorating.
3. Find presents for everyone. My secret hiding places idea backfired and now it's a scavenger hunt to find where I hid my gifts.
4. Make squeaky cheese. (Special request from my Dad since we are heading to my parent's home for the holidays)
5. Finish making and/or assembling gift baskets.
6. Finish any other gift projects.
7. Order pictures for Christmas cards. Wait, make that figure out how many pictures I need first. I am bound and determined to get my cards out before New Year's this year!
8. Make sure everything is ready for our holiday trip to my parent's for Christmas.
9. Keep V out of mischief while accomplishing the above tasks in a timely manner.
10. Wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season!

1 comment:

hl said...

So, you're leaving for Christmas....Have fun, but we'll miss having you around for Christmas.