Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful this year. I am surrounded with a wonderfully loving family, exceptionally awesome friends, and I have my faith. I am entering the last weeks of a normal, uneventful pregnancy. (30 weeks exactly on Thanksgiving Day!) Our farm is doing okay, the cows are (mostly) healthy, and Fall fieldwork is just about done despite wet weather, mud, and mold. I am thankful for a four-day trip to the UP to see family I haven't seen since August. (Also thankful for the four days without chore duty...) The usual assortment of the usual things to be thankful for. However, I am thankful for a rather unorthodox thing as well...

Due to a whole herd lice infestation, I am VERY thankful that humans can't get bovine lice.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments: