Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wishful Thinking and Tightwad Tips

No waxing poetic about the crystalline snow as is shimmers in the winter sun or how Jack Frost tickles your nose when you walk outside in the crisp, COLD winter air in this blog post. Nope, this post is about pinching pennies and tightwad tricks.  Not mine. Well, not ALL mine anyway.  Everyone else has tips and tricks for stretching those hard earned dollars, right? Soooo.....I was going thru a box of papers this morning and came across my old copies of the Tightwad Round Robin (all four of them) and just had to read them front to back, cover to cover.  Now I'm wishing for a new edition...Am I the only one who misses the old newsletter?  Is there interest out there for resurrecting it?

I'm even offering to be editor if there's others willing to contribute letters.

No comments: