Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby's First: Molar and Standing Up

Poor kid. V was sick with the stomach flu, had a growth spurt, and popped two teeth all in one week. No wonder he was under the weather for so long...Then a few days ago, I noticed a molar had come through too! He's getting a mouthful of teeth. Just another sign my little boy isn't going to be little for much longer...*Sigh* They grow up too fast.

He also learned how to stand up from a seated position without pulling himself up on something. He's THISCLOSE to walking but is still hesitant to take that first step. It'll come soon enough and I'm feeling weird about it. I want him to walk because it's getting harder for me to carry him everywhere but it's another milestone towards independence. Does every mom feel this way or is it just me?

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the mommy's out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i felt the same way Jill!! You aren't the only one out there feeling that way!

Rebecca said...

aww.. next time I see him, he will be cruising all over the place! :)